As a bonus, you should check out the Cinemassacre youtube channel. They review mostly video games and sometimes movies. It is very entertaining to watch and I recommend subscribing to them.
Recent College grad giving daily quick description in what I do in my daily life.
Monday, April 18, 2016
Work from home day 7
Today sure was hot. The average temperature was in the low 80's. I made a few dollars and is slow as usual because its Monday. More work should be coming sometime around in the middle of the week. That is usually the case but sometimes I can get lucky and have tons of work to do on Monday. After doing my usual routine of going on sites, I went on a brisk walk to exercise. I caught up to some of the anime shows currently being aired for the spring season. There should more work opportunities later today.
As a bonus, you should check out the Cinemassacre youtube channel. They review mostly video games and sometimes movies. It is very entertaining to watch and I recommend subscribing to them.
As a bonus, you should check out the Cinemassacre youtube channel. They review mostly video games and sometimes movies. It is very entertaining to watch and I recommend subscribing to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment