Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Work from home day 16

So it rain hard this morning. I woken up to it and began hearing noises outside and sure enough it was rain. The rain lasted maybe an hour or so. The news did say about showers throughout the day. Now it is all sunny.

I made a few dollars so far today. I ended getting a premium membership for one the sites that I make my money. So far, it was worth paying for it. The big positive is that my bonus has now doubled from seven percent to sixteen percent. That means more money in my pocket. My other sites have been slow as usual.

I did my usual  exercise of taking brisk walks. I think I walk about maybe around 2 miles. I caught with some of my anime shows but I still have more to catch up on. I hope today brings in more money for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment